Monday, August 17, 2009

Brrrr!

It was downright chilly this morning! I woke up all wrapped up in my sheet and comforter, and finally screwed up enough courage to jump out of bed and close the bedroom windows. Then I hurried downstairs to close a couple of windows there, too. I couldn't find my outside thermometer, but I'll bet temperature this morning at 6:00 was in the high 30's to low 40's.

Danged Global Warming - still messing with my mind.

I am posting this to mess with the minds of all my loved ones in the Valley of the Sun where this never happens! Love you all.

3 comments:

Geoff and Emily said...

We had that weather just a couple of days ago. In fact, in the mountains of central utah they got DUMPED with SNOW!! Like a foot of it! I hope this doesn't mean an early winter for us. I can't give up the warm weather quite yet! Bring a sweater when you come, just in case!!

The Crider Clan said...

I totally know how you feel, dad! This morning when my a/c turned on to say it was above 80 degrees in my house...I felt a bit chilly, and thought about winter coming soon! Now I'm off to pick up Susie Q...it's too hot to make her walk home yet! Love you!

brxb said...

Kent, [obscenities automatically deleted]
Craig