Thursday, October 6, 2011

Here I Am

Well, it has been almost a year since my last posting - and that was a lame one about my tree. The uninformed might conclude that I live a rather boring life. However, those who know me well know that my life is one of almost constant excitement! Accountant by day, ukulele player by night. Mix in Scouting and grandfathering, and you have a pretty exciting existence. Right now, I am waiting for my eye doctor to call me back. I noticed while driving home from Casa Grande today that I was not seeing very clearly out of my right eye, and that there were flashes of light like lightning when I blinked. Dr. Knippers (my former assistant Scoutmaster and an opthalmologist) is going to look into my eye tonight. It could be the beginning of a detached retina, which I would just as soon not have, thank you very much. I'll try to repost in less than a year to report on the exam.

2 comments:

Tyler & Andrea said...

Yay! You posted!

Geoff and Emily said...

So, what was the result? This is the first I have heard of this! And, obviously, those of us who REALLY know you, know that you are too busy posting things on Facebook to think about blogging anymore.... kind of like all the rest of us!