Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Round 2

Last week I was called into the Bishopric of the Woodland Lake Ward, as Executive Secretary. The new Bishop is Dave Merrill, who served as my 1st Counselor when I was the Bishop. I was thrilled to hear that he had been called, and thrilled with my new assignment. The two counselors have no Bishopric experience, but they are really good men. I am sure this will be a good experience.

Of course, I was saddened to be leaving the Primary after 2 1/2 years. I have been teaching the same children since the day I started, and I have really grown to love those kids. Sure, at times it has felt like I was locked in a room full of squirrels, but they were MY squirrels and I loved them.

On a more secular note: the budget for the Town of Pinetop-Lakeside is finally FINISHED!!!!! Woo Hoo!!

1 comment:

The Crider Clan said...

good for you dad! We love you!