Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day 2008


I got a cool shirt for Father's Day with pictures of all of my grandkids on it, holding signs that say "We Love Our Grandpa." I love it. I wore it to Safeway Saturday night, and several people told me how cool they thought it was, and how nice it looked on me. I thought I should take a picture of me wearing the shirt, so everyone can see what it looks like. So here I am in my Father's Day shirt. Thanks, Everyone! And thanks especially for being such a wonderful family who are all trying to follow the Savior. That is all I really wanted or needed for Father's Day.
Finally, here is the secret of being a great Dad - - - - - Have Great Kids! It's that simple.

4 comments:

Geoff and Emily said...

Boy, Dad, the shirt looks great. Um, you look great, too? Happy Father's Day!
Emily

The Crider Clan said...

I logged on this blog looking for a picture of my dad wearing the shirt he got for Father's Day...and instead I see a dirty old bum wearing my dad's shirt! I'm calling the Pinetop/Lakeside police to investigate! I can see why the bum wanted that shirt though...pretty snazzy!
Melissa

The Crider Clan said...

Crime solved, I guess! It was a case of mistaken identity! I must say the shirt looks better on you than the dirty old bum!

Love ya,
Melissa

Geoff and Emily said...

I agree, Dad! But now it makes my first comment to you on this post seem like I am just being a huge jerk. You look great, Dad!